Location: Vaughan, ON
About us: Sterling Industries is a North American based contract manufacturer and assembler of medical devices and sub-components. We help clients deliver successful products by providing scaled production, design-for-manufacturing expertise, supplier consolidation and other critical value chain services.
We are seeking an eager and experienced Clean Room Assembler to join our growing team at our Concord site. The role will work in the Clean Room to produce products to specification, on time, and complete to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure optimal use of work time to assemble products to specification, on time, and to the quantities determined by the planning group.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies,
- tools, and materials.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations associated with Class 7 Clean Room
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow work instructions.
- Experience in manufacturing and quality systems involving ISO 13485 and cleanroom
- Previous cleanroom assembly experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Technical analysis and problem solving ability
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Team Player
- Experience Ultrasonic welding and electronic assembly beneficial but not required