We are seeking a talented Office Coordinator to join our team. The Office Coordinator will report to the General Manager and provide clerical support to the GM and CEO.
The role will be split between our 2 Facilities in Concord and Woodbridge.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Filing of documentation
- Order and maintain proper inventory of office , production, and facility supplies
- Assists with weekly cycle count and inventory management processes
- Assists production and materials teams with purchasing and planning activities
- Reception duties including greeting and directs visitors to appropriate individuals, answering incoming phone calls, taking and distributing messages
- Preparing reports/presentations for Executive team
- Develop and implement continuous improvement projects within areas of involvement
- Provide administrative support and other duties to management, as required
- College Diploma in business
- 2-3 years equivalent work experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work within a cross-functional team
We’ve taken every precaution during this period and have implemented a workplace COVID19 response program to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
Work remotely: No
The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive compensation package with benefits. Best of all you will work with a team of likeminded professionals. Internal growth and career opportunities are also available.